6/28/13

Onward, outward..upward?

We are leaving Rochester this rainy morning after 3.5 rest days in one of my favorite cities. I went to school here and every time I come back feel more attached.

An incredible session at Full Moon Vista Bike Shop sends us off with new energy and knowledge about technique. Thank you so much to Scott and everyone else!

I felt very lucky to connect with some of my favorite people while staying in a familiar place and having the pleasure of showing my teammates around.

There are a whirlwind of feelings as we end our third week (!) and head out from what may be the last "familiar place" in the east. We notice the changes in each town we pass as far as terrain, culture, (weather)... but WHOA. Things are really gonna change as we move.

My favorite rule I've created for myself on this trip is No Expectations Allowed.

Here we go!!

P.s. Check back for a 4th of July update probably in Canada...

-- joey

2 comments:

  1. Health, Strength, Energy and Joy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! So glad everyone is feeling healthy and strong for more riding!

    ReplyDelete